Supporting Linux / Windows / macOS
Versatile Host Importing
JSON / VMess / QR Code / Manual
Automatic / Manual Updates
Qv2ray is a cross-platform v2ray graphical frontend written in Qt.
The supported version currently is
# 🚀 Getting Started
For most of the users, Getting-Started will help them set up Qv2ray quickly.
For detailed documentation of all functionalities, please view the User Manual.
# 📃 Features
Please view Features.
# ❓ FAQ
Please view FAQ.
# 👷 Contributing
There are many ways to help improve Qv2ray, even if you do not know how to code. Here are some of them:
- 🌐 Translations. Help to translate Qv2ray to more languages, or, improve the quality of current translations: You may find us at Crowdin (opens new window).
- 🐛 Reporting Bugs. Report bugs or incidents of Qv2ray, by posting an issue at issues (opens new window).
- 💡 Suggest New Features. GitHub - Qv2ray/Qv2ray (opens new window)
- ⚙️ Hacking Qv2ray. Check out and hack the code of Qv2ray, followed by high-quality pull requests!
- 📆 Ecology Volunteers. Help us maintain and organize the community of Qv2ray.
- ...and even more!